JBC kartuş detayı, kontrol devresi ve detaylı açıklaması

Benim de yapacagim calismada on hesaplamada cikan guc gozume cok gorundu. 2.5 Ohm dan hesaplasak
25*2.5= 60w Onceki hesapta 230w bulduk.

60w mantikli. Ben de bu gucten yola cikayim.

Benim de yapacagim calismada on hesaplamada cikan guc gozume cok gorundu. 2.5 Ohm dan hesaplasak
25*2.5= 60w Onceki hesapta 230w bulduk.

60w mantikli. Ben de bu gucten yola cikayim.
Ben de 12V güç smps ile kullanmayı düşünüyorum, 60W çekebilirim bunlardan . 60W ucun kapasitesinin altında ama bu uçlarda ısıtıcının uca çok yakın olması eski seramik ısıtıcılılara göre avantajlı.
Bir taraftan da T12 havyalar da ilgimi çekti. Onların direnci 8 ohm imiş ve yine kartuş tipi. Bir sap ve uç da bunlardan sipariş ettim. Sonunda komponentlerle beraber yapacağım masraf sanırım bir klon istasyona yakın olacak :) .

Ben de 12V güç smps ile kullanmayı düşünüyorum, 60W çekebilirim bunlardan . 60W ucun kapasitesinin altında ama bu uçlarda ısıtıcının uca çok yakın olması eski seramik ısıtıcılılara göre avantajlı.
Bir taraftan da T12 havyalar da ilgimi çekti. Onların direnci 8 ohm imiş ve yine kartuş tipi. Bir sap ve uç da bunlardan sipariş ettim. Sonunda komponentlerle beraber yapacağım masraf sanırım bir klon istasyona yakın olacak :) .
Attiny ile yapılmış t12 Analog örneği vardı github da bulursam atayım

Süper. Luzumsuz hiçbir şey yok. Yalnız attiny13 biraz eksik kalıyor. cold junction telafisi yapmıyor. Aslında çok da gerekli değil +-10 derece hata olur olsa olsa. Ama buna benzer şekilde ve basit atmegayla daha güzel olur. Dahili sıcaklık sensörü var. @ibrahimcelik benim maksadım biraz da oyalanacak bir şey bulmak bu yüzden ortaya çıplak-ohmmetrem gibi bir garabet çıkacak ilk prototip olarak muhtemelen.

Süper. Luzumsuz hiçbir şey yok. Yalnız attiny13 biraz eksik kalıyor. cold junction telafisi yapmıyor. Aslında çok da gerekli değil +-10 derece hata olur olsa olsa. Ama buna benzer şekilde ve basit atmegayla daha güzel olur. Dahili sıcaklık sensörü var. @ibrahimcelik benim maksadım biraz da oyalanacak bir şey bulmak bu yüzden ortaya çıplak-ohmmetrem gibi bir garabet çıkacak ilk prototip olarak muhtemelen.
abi kutudan çıkmadı mı

bir tane röle ekleyelim acil stop rölesi.
yarı iletkenimiz bozulursa bunu yazılımsal olarak anlayıp röle ile koruyalım havya ucunu.
Mantıklı. Mosfetler ucuz. Hem de az yer kaplıyor. Bir tane daha mosfet koyulabilir. Anahtarlama yapmayacağından bozulmaz.

Mantıklı. Mosfetler ucuz. Hem de az yer kaplıyor. Bir tane daha mosfet koyulabilir. Anahtarlama yapmayacağından bozulmaz.
C:
int main(void) {
  while (1) {
    if (!heating) {
      if (readTemp > 100) {
        delay(wait);
        if (readTemp > readTemp + 20) {
          //ACIL STOP MOSFET KISA DEVRE
        }
      }
    }
  }
}
bu iş yapar gibi geliyor.
düşündüğüm.

uç ısınmıyorsa ve 100dereceden büyükse belirlenen süre içinde 20 derece üstüne de çıktıysa kesin birşeyler yanlış gidiyor havyayı yarı iletkenden ayır.

103 ile de var bir kontrolcü ama ac beslemiş yani trafo lazım
ac kontrol daha sağır bir kontrol oluyor en fazla 50 parçaya bölebilirsin bir adımı buda hassas kontrolün önüne geçiyor.

ama 16bit bir çıkış ile 65535(65 bin 535) parçaya bölebilirsin.
yeterli sıcaklık ölçüm hassasiyeti oluşturulursa çok hassas bir kontrol yapılabilir 16bit çıkış ile.

Nice to see that you are discussing my project AxxSolder here! And sorry for not writing in Turkish.

Just wanted to say that I believe that what adgd.ru claims regarding the C245 pinout can seem correct if you measure the thermocouple voltage while externally heating the tip, as well as applying a current to heat up the tip.

Even for the pinout I claim (using my nomenclature) of RED, GREEN and BLUE terminal, you can:
Heat up the tip by applying a voltage over BLUE-GREEN.
Measure TC voltage over GREEN-RED.

This because a thermocouple is just two dissimilar metals (with close to zero resistance) joined at one point and in the case of JBC tips you can without problem draw a large current through the TC junction and you do not see any difference in your measurement when you heat up the tip if you flow current through the TC or not.

I have since my last post on EEVBlog Forum discovered that there are probably not only one thermocouple element within the C245 series tips. There are 3 points where two dissimilar materials are joined within the tip, thus forming 3 TC elements.

Two are having their polarity reversed compare to the third, canceling out the total seeback effect while measuring the voltage from GREEN to BLUE.

I have updated the pictures and text describing my cross-section measurements on EEVBlog Forum: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/axxsolder-jbc-soldering-controller/msg5124267/#msg5124267

Feel free to ask questions if you have or engage in the project!

Br.
Axel Johansson

Son düzenleme:
Nice to see that you are discussing my project AxxSolder here! And sorry for not writing in Turkish.

Just wanted to say that I believe that what adgd.ru claims regarding the C245 pinout can seem correct if you measure the thermocouple voltage while externally heating the tip, as well as applying a current to heat up the tip.

Even for the pinout I claim (using my nomenclature) of RED, GREEN and BLUE terminal, you can:

This because a thermocouple is just two dissimilar metals (with close to zero resistance) joined at one point and in the case of JBC tips you can without problem draw a large current through the TC junction and you do not see any difference in your measurement when you heat up the tip if you flow current through the TC or not.

I have since my last post on EEVBlog Forum discovered that there are probably not only one thermocouple element within the C245 series tips. There are 3 points where two dissimilar materials are joined within the tip, thus forming 3 TC elements.

Two are having their polarity reversed compare to the third, canceling out the total seeback effect while measuring the voltage from GREEN to BLUE.

I have updated the pictures and text describing my cross-section measurements on EEVBlog Forum: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/axxsolder-jbc-soldering-controller/msg5124267/#msg5124267

Br.
Axel Johansson
Nice to see you here. I really liked your project. But because the mcu you chose is not available locally and also for fun of it I will make my own.

About the contacts: While measuring resistance betweein contacts it seems like TC and the heater contacts are different than what you claim. But upon further thinking, it can be because of higher resistance of the meterial used for contacts (nessesarily dissimilar meterials maybe). What do you think? Is this the case?

Br.
Axel Johansson
It is great to see you here, writing in english not problem moreover we can translate the any post you want for you.

You explained very well why there is different wiring schemes, do you have any information about which one(s) are used to control the system in original design? I believe using TC1 is better since it has more voltage coefficient and due to the placement I believe the delay will be much smaller.

With your nomenclature the outer shell which we are actually using for soldering job is green, and in your design it is not connected to anywhere, but voltage level with respect to your ground is limited using diodes. What type of a power supply are you using? Is it connected to PE in ground side? I think voltage of the green section with respect to the earth should be somehow controlled, and depending on the power supply used, gnd can have voltage wrt to the earth, hence the green side can. Am i missing something or it is not much important for that type of a soldering iron?

Thank you

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Üyeler
Son üye
fatihdgn

Son kaynaklar

Son profil mesajları

deneyci wrote on hakan8470's profile.
Sibonge uNkulunkulu ngokuhlukahluka asinike kona.

Bu hangi dil? :)
Lyewor_ wrote on taydin's profile.
Merhabalar. Elektrik laboratuvarınız varsa bunun hakkında bir konunuz var mı acaba? Sizin laboratuvarınızı merak ettim de :)
Lyewor_ wrote on taydin's profile.
Merhabalar forumda yeniyim! Bir sorum olacaktı lcr meterler hakkında. Hem bobini ölçen hemde bobin direnci ölçen bir lcr meter var mı acaba?
gruptaki arkadaşlara selamlar. sıteyi bu gün fark ettim. Asansör için 2x7 segment LCD gösterge üretmek istiyorum. acaba bu sayfadaki arkadaşlardan destek alabilirmiyim. LCD nin mantık açılımı ektedir.
deneyci wrote on TA3UIS's profile.
Selam.
Amatör telsiz lisansı nasıl alınıyor?
Lisansı olmayanı forumlarına almıyorlar. :)
Bilgi alamıyoruz.
Back